Barry G. Reynolds focuses his practice on general civil litigation, including but not limited to commercial and banking. Barry has nearly thirty years of extensive litigation experience in federal, state and tribal courts representing local, regional, national, and international clients. He has also perfected or defended appeals brought before the Oklahoma Supreme Court and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Although best known among his peers for his banking practice representing local, state, and national institutions (he has been named to the Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America lists for Banking several times), Barry would be best described as a general trial lawyer, quite capable of handling any litigation regarding a wide range of subject matters.
Barry regularly provides advice to his business clients in all areas of commercial law including contracts, collections, regulatory compliance, subrogation, as well as general negligence and employment litigation. Barry also assists individual clients in various litigation matters including, but not limited to, contract and commercial, personal or property injury, real estate, and family trust or domestic issues.
Barry lives in Claremore with his family and actively serves his community and attends church.
- Successfully collected numerous judgments on personal and commercial debts on behalf of large and small financial institutions and banks, medical providers, as well as other businesses, in both Federal and State court and in Cherokee Nation District Court.
- Representation of individuals and entities as plaintiffs in recovery of multi-million dollar judgments.
- Advised financial institutions and corporate entities through bankruptcy obtaining relief from stay, recovering property, and asserting creditor claims in order to collect debts owed to them.
- Represented financial institutions in lender liability defense.
- Represented local and regional automobile dealers in contract and tort litigation.
- Represented insurance adjustment institutions on insurance subrogation claims.
- Successfully defended to verdict international delivery company against employment discrimination claims.
- Represented company against trademark infringement claims.
- Represented Oklahoma business owners in drafting contracts and various agreements.
- Represented individual clients for recovery of monies for various reasons including fraud, personal and property damages, as well as discrimination.
- Represented institutions in real estate condemnation proceedings.
- Represented a prominent professional insurance company in litigation with policy holders involving millions of dollars.
- Represented educational institutions and administrators in tort actions against them.
- Represented financial institution in recovery of multi-million dollar aircraft pledged to secure debt owed.